WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

StupidQuestions - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* StupidQuestions > Topics

Subject: General Knowledge
Replies: 7 Views: 736

nightpup 22.05.10 - 06:08am
Just in case you DO have a general knowledge Why is the sky blue? type question, please put it in here. *

lileggo 22.05.10 - 02:20pm
the sky isnt always blue... sometimes its red.... sometimes grey... depending on the atmospheric pressure.. *

lileggo 22.05.10 - 02:21pm
why do old ppl where socks with sandals? that really irritates me.. and old ppl que jumpin in supermarkets *

jakimc 11.06.10 - 11:58am
@lilleggo, u will b old 1 day, u will wear socks with sandals, u will q jump lol.GIF, i bet the old folk asked questions like that when they were younger lol.GIF my gk question is... is it true that men have larger brains than women bt women use more of their brains than men? *runs 4 cover bcz of the potential minefield* *

jakimc 17.06.10 - 11:09pm
i think im going 2 sound really thick when i ask this... where do peanuts come from? i honestly dont know (n cant b bothered 2 look on wikipedia lol.GIF) *

nightpup 18.06.10 - 03:29am
Peanuts come from stewardesses grin.GIF *

nightpup 18.06.10 - 03:49am
Ok. I had to look this up 'cause I didn't know either, but apparently peanuts are the seeds of these 60 cm tall plants with little yellow flowers on them. .......I know how you feel though, sometimes I suddenly realize, outside of the bin at the grocery store.......I don't know whether something comes from a tree, a bush or what. Guess that's the hazard of growing up in the suburbs. *

jakimc 18.06.10 - 11:41pm
wow, thnx 4 that... u c, i feel more intelligent already rofl.GIF altho some other fact has probably been pushed outta my brain 2 make room roflmao.GIF i liked ur 1st answer best tho grin.GIF *

* StupidQuestions Forum

Search:
topics replies

* StupidQuestions

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search