WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

StupidQuestions - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* StupidQuestions > Topics

Subject: Group News
Replies: 4 Views: 1003

nightpup 25.05.10 - 11:34pm
Hi. This is where you will find my correspondences with you. The place to stay up to date with what's going on in the group. *

nightpup 26.05.10 - 12:02am
I have added a couple of threads to hopefully improve communication. One is this one, which will serve as a means for me to speak to you directly. The other is ~To Me which will serve as a means for you to address me. *

nightpup 30.05.10 - 02:22am
This group is basically to help us get to know each other better. When there are cultural, (gender, etc.) differences between people, it's a good thing, but those differences can sometimes lead to confusion, fear, hatred, curiousity. I think this group could help to clear up some of the questions we have when we encounter something new. Then maybe we can all understand each other better. And after all, the better we understand each other, the better we get along with each other. *

nightpup 24.06.10 - 01:29am
If I were to add files or links in the group, what kinds of files/links would you want? ......please answer in Group Improvement *

nightpup 27.08.10 - 06:40am
Please, if you have a general knowledge question, put it in General Knowledge. Don't leave it strewn about the group in your own threads. This group is supposed to be for getting to know people, cultures, etc. better, not asking random questions that you're just curious about. Thank-you *

This topic is locked.
* StupidQuestions Forum

Search:
topics replies

* StupidQuestions

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search