* StupidQuestions > Topics

Subject: Group improvement
Replies: 6 Views: 720

nightpup 31.05.10 - 03:25am
What could I do to make this group better? *

xsicx 31.05.10 - 01:22pm
advertise at fallen-roses and other popular groups *

jakimc 11.06.10 - 12:07pm
with my groups i try 2 send new members an inbox thankin them 4 joinin, add new polls frequently, in my GodricsHollow group i have a topic where 1 member per months sits in the 'hotseat' n other members ask them questions, u could do that here bt with stupid questions being asked, feel free 2 check out my group if i didnt explain that properly smile.GIF also a topic where members can just chat/random post or where they can advertise their own groups... *

jakimc 11.06.10 - 12:22pm
also, if u go in2 the 'general' n 'newbie' forums n click on pinned topics u will find specific threads where u can advertise ur group smile.GIF *

nightpup 12.06.10 - 11:14am
Thanks both of you! That's a lot of food for thought! And I must say jakimc, that I do really like your general forum. Gives me a chance to still talk even if I can't come up with something on-topic to say. *

jakimc 30.06.10 - 11:00am
on the subject of links i wondered about adding things like wikipedia and other online encyclopedias or maybe if u google 'stupid questions' there might b some funny sites around... 'useless facts', 'silly info' that kind of thing... as 4 files... hmm... i dont know what u could upload on that subject, unless u want 2 look in2 ebooks of useless facts?!! *

nightpup 1.07.10 - 01:15am
Yeah, I'm stumped too. It's like.......I want to put something in the files, but........absolutely no clue what! Well, thanks for your suggestions! :) *

* StupidQuestions Forum

Search:
topics replies

* StupidQuestions

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store