WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

StupidQuestions - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* StupidQuestions > Topics

Subject: Just Talk
Replies: 17 Views: 1123

nightpup 12.06.10 - 10:55pm
Hi. If you just want to talk or say things off-topic, you can post those things here. *

jakimc 12.06.10 - 11:30pm
I've got a spot in my nostril... *

nightpup 13.06.10 - 08:38am
That is one of the most random things I've ever heard *

jakimc 13.06.10 - 08:51am
Thank u proud.GIF *

nightpup 4.07.10 - 09:26am
When you hear about your government spending/wasting money on weird things, (for example my US government once had government scientists collecting (I kid you not) cow gas to do some kind of research on) do you believe they are really using the money for those ridiculous things or do you think that, perhaps, they are decoys and the money is actually being spent on something really terrible that they don't want us to know about? *

candyqty 10.07.10 - 05:58am
you might have a point nightp, it's like a decoy so that noone would want to ask or be interested in what is really being done.the govornment of what country would that be?the research sound funnn ::) *

nightpup 13.07.10 - 01:01am
The research of the United States. I almost think I might have heard they did it so they could try to blame global warming on cows ('cause that makes SO much more sense than all the billions of cars!), but maybe I'm thinking of something else.... Still, I stand by my question. *

candyqty 15.07.10 - 08:44am
Night pup u said in group celebrity crush in the topic who do u dream about Ever have those dreams where you know you're dreaming and you can start changing stuff? well yes,i do.freaquently.when i mention this to ppl they look at me as if im lying *

candyqty 15.07.10 - 08:47am
sometimes when im dreaming,something will happen and i will think 'wait a min,this isn't real,im dreaming' and sometimes (if its something not pleasant i 'wake myself up') or like u said,i kind of change things.it sounds weird but its not.i dont know,because it's usually nonsense i dont really think about it *

candyqty 15.07.10 - 08:50am
but there are some times (mostly unpleasant,almost allways) that i know im dreaming and i know its not true yet i can't do anything. and that is veryyy frustrating.its like watching a movie,and u know whats happening.u know whats next but ya,u can't do anything *

nightpup 15.07.10 - 09:54am
Yeah, if It's not pleasant sometimes I'll wake myself up too. Or sometimes I'll try to get out of the dream I'm in and go to a different one. ......There are times when I'll make something appear to help me out (like a sledgehammer to get through a locked door). And that dream with the locked door is so much better when I can do that (I've had it a lot), because then I can get to the other side of the door and continue running away from what's chasing me. Otherwise It's just so frustrating. ......and even when the dream isn't bad, if I want I can choose to totally ignore it and fly around in the sky or add people I want in my dream or change people into other people. It has a name, too. Lucid Dreaming. .....You know, your brain is more active when you are asleep then it is when you are awake. (and please nobody an*lyze my dreams!) *

candyqty 18.07.10 - 06:29am
it sounds very..great,but i dont think it is.ofcours its handy when its a dream u would rather not have(very good then) but lately,because of a lack of sleep. i get very sleepy in other places.like school,especially the bus.and no joke,i will have these moments that i dont know if im awake or asleep.or,i will be kind of in this sleeping/awake state.and its very.very scary *

candyqty 18.07.10 - 06:32am
its been hapening alot recently whare i would get out of the bus(allmost out of instinct knowing whare to get off) and i will cross the street wich is fairly busy road and i will kind of 'wake up' and kind of ask myself..wow,when did i cross.. i wouldnt call it blacking out,because i do have memorie of actually crossing. so im not sure what that is *

xgracex 18.07.10 - 09:17am
chin.GIF interesting group *

nightpup 20.07.10 - 04:40am
I'm not sure either, but it does sound like it's probably from the lack of sleep. You should probably still go to the doctor, though. For one thing, if it's something else, he could find out and help you with it. The other thing is, that walking around in a daze or not being sure if you awake or asleep thing sounds really dangerous! Especially when crossing busy roads! Or the potential you might have of thinking your probably sleeping and jump off a bridge or something because you think you can fly! Please, go to the doctor! Maybe he'll prescribe you some good sleeping pills or something so you can get a good night's rest. *

nightpup 20.07.10 - 05:08am
Also, if I was understanding you properly, I think you were saying that you were lacking in sleep because you were waking yourself up from bad dreams so often lately. If that's the case, you may want to also try another method of getting out of your bad dreams.......or just stick it out and stay in the bad dreams for a few nights so you can get some rest. (still go to the doctor though before you get hit by a car or something). Try just leaving the dream. Find a door or something and walk out of it thinking about a different dream, a different place on the other side. Or try flying away from the dream. Up into the sky. ......also, until you stop being in such a daze, tell one of your friends and have them ride the bus with you and walk you home. Always have someone with you especially when in a potentially dangerous situation like crossing roads, walking up and down stairs, etc. The school nurse might even be a good place to turn. If nothing else, she might atleast be able to let the teachers/staff/bus drivers know so that can keep on eye on you. Maybe the bus driver can give you a little shake before you leave the bus to wake you up before you to cross that busy road. Hope this helps and stay safe! *

xsicx 28.07.10 - 09:38pm
im hungry. *

jakimc 30.07.10 - 11:22pm
Me 2... *

* StupidQuestions Forum

Search:
topics replies

* StupidQuestions

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits