WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

StupidQuestions - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* StupidQuestions > Topics

Subject: Countries telling truth
Replies: 8 Views: 717

nightpup 19.06.10 - 04:41am
I know this is kind of a heavy question, but......do countries around the world tell the truth about things like breast cancer and A.I.D.S.? You know, like that lots of men get breast cancer every year and that condoms won't protect you from A.I.D.S., because here in America, that stuff is practically a secret and most people don't know it. But they should. Can't really protect us with half-truths, lies, and incomplete information. Just wondering how other places handled these sorts of things. *

jakimc 21.06.10 - 01:33pm
well, in the uk the male breast cancer thing pops up on the news every so often so i knew about that... bt condoms not protecting against aids shock.GIF r u serious??? i honestly did not know that!!! so its obviously being kept a secret here!!! im pretty stunned actually!!! *

xsicx 21.06.10 - 08:35pm
finland is small country and the goverment has nothing to hide. Some random news bout politics personal life pop up all the time. And actually condom do protect you from aids but they have expiredays too and if you keep it in warm place it gets weaker and the chance that it will broke/leak during the s*x rises. d*mn im good! *

nightpup 22.06.10 - 12:11am
Sorry to disappoint, but the HIV virus is smaller than the pores in condoms, so will go through them regardless of whether the condom is too old or not. *

xsicx 26.06.10 - 09:10am
crybaby.GIF *

nightpup 27.06.10 - 03:06am
Huh......ok. I looked up on this whole condom/hiv thing. Now, I have heard from several people that the pores allow the virus through. But according to this site I was reading, that was an unfounded claim made by people like the Catholic Church and anti-family planning organizations, who are both against s*x before marriage and the use of birth control. Plus, it said condoms work just fine to prevent it and a lot of other sites seemed to confirm their effectiveness. So, *shrug* I guess you were right. It did say, though, that the non-latex condoms (such as sheepskin) do allow the virus through. *

xsicx 27.06.10 - 06:29pm
phew... I was right :D *

nightpup 28.06.10 - 02:18am
Guess I'm glad, too! *

* StupidQuestions Forum

Search:
topics replies

* StupidQuestions

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits